funsec mailing list archives

RE: Kaspersky strikes again

From: "Daniel H. Renner" <dan () losangelescomputerhelp com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:04:24 -0800

Actually, to say they had only an hour of testing would not necessarily be true.

The individual def sigs are (to the best of my knowledge) developed and tested independently. No telling how long they are actually tested unless you worked for that company...

Sincerely,

Daniel H. Renner
President
Los Angeles Computerhelp