funsec mailing list archives

Re: wow? for real?!

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:46:38 -0500

On Dec 19, 2007 6:25 PM, Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com> wrote:
Brian Loe wrote:
    But the couple claim the first they knew about it was when Sims, a
    friend of their daughter, moved in on Thursday - followed by
    security contractors who put a box in a bedroom to monitor his
    movements with an ankle tag. Sims' tag keeps him indoors between 7pm
    and 7am much to the horror of the Coles, who both have learning
    difficulties.

I read that earlier. My first thought was "So... if the sensor says that
he's more than 50 feet away, they come and take him back to jail, right?"

lol,  Good point I know a few ppl who would be willing to drag him that far..

-JP