funsec mailing list archives

Re: Vitalsecurity.org blog...English clarification

From: "Kitsune" <kitsune () sbcglobal net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:56:13 -0800

slag 1 v -off have a go at; pick on: "we gave Charlie a right slagging off when he turned up four hours late and covered in toothpaste". 2 n slut.A woman with very loose morals: "I don't think much of Derek's bird... Ian thinks she's a slag".

http://english2american.com/dictionary/s.html#slag

IOW, yes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>