funsec mailing list archives

Re: Empty biscuit tin shuts down international highway

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 08:51:44 -0500

On Dec 11, 2007 5:48 PM, Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi> wrote:
From Monsters and Critics.com Europe section:

"Huge tailbacks developed on the main highway between Germany and western Denmark Saturday during a 90-minute closure
of both carriageways caused by an empty biscuit tin.

A janitor found the tin, marked 'Dangerous' in English, in a trash can at a lay-by and called a police bomb squad."
--clip--

More at
http://news.monstersandcritics.com/europe/news/article_1379537.php/Empty_biscuit_tin_shuts_down_international_highway

Wow, I was expecting this to be a US based story...

I guess americans DO export things besides Jobs and I.O.U.'s...

-JP