funsec mailing list archives

Re: Anyone have a reason for 2x the email flow today?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 20:52:21 -0500

On Dec 5, 2007 6:47 PM, Jay Dephallia <jayphall () gmail com> wrote:
Its not spam email. You can seriously make yourself bigger with this pill.
juan.diggler () gmail com has all the info. Just email him about it. Also, ask
him about the size of his cock.

What a surprise you use a gmail account to send cowardly attacks
anonymously. I bet if I met you on the street you would just mess
yourself and run back to your mama's womb.

-JP