funsec mailing list archives

Freaking Hilarious!

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:17:42 -0500

Hooker with a heart of gold...

I couldnt pass this one up.. via el reg:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/29/telethon_donation/

Chilean hooker plans 27-hour charity sexathon

A Chilean prostitute has caused a bit of a stir by selling 27 hours of
rumpy-pumpy in aid of tomorrow's annual TV Teletón campaign for the
country's disabled kids.

Maria Carolina, as seen on her website According to the Santiago
Times, big-hearted hooker María Carolina (seen right) said: "I will
work during the time that the program lasts in order to earn money for
the children of the Teletón, and then deposit it in the bank. They
will be my own 27 hours of love."

The show's presenter, Mario Kreutzberger, admitted the charitable
shagfest was "outside my moral boundaries", but, since prostitution is
legal in Chile, the organisers apparently have no qualms about
accepting the cash.

And it could be a nice earner, too. María Carolina told Reuters
yesterday she'd quickly raised $4,000, explaining: "One of my clients
already paid. It seemed like a good deed to him."