funsec mailing list archives

Re: elliptic-curve cryptography, are we ready?

From: Daniel Veditz <dveditz () cruzio com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:17:16 -0700

coderman wrote:
On 8/15/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:29:05 EDT, Marc Evans said:
That said, I am not finding much in the area of public implementations

openssl 0.9.9 (devel) supports the ECC cipher suites.

As does the Mozilla NSS library, including the version shipped with Firefox
2.0

ECC/TLS Interoperability Forum (including links to test servers):
http://dev.experimentalstuff.com:8082/