funsec mailing list archives

Re: New anti-hacking law in Germany

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 19:51:21 -0500 (CDT)

In the CCC camp there were ads for something called Stasi 2.0.

For those not familiar with the Stasi, it was the East Germany intelligence organization/secret police that had files on everybody and had the country spying on itself.

The activists believe these laws that keep getting made make their ocuntry revert back to the Stasi days, hence, Stasi 2.0.

I think.