funsec mailing list archives

RE: RE: [Full-disclosure] iPhone has a built-in spyware module?

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:23:33 -0400

Yup, I agree.  I also feel that this sure sounds like the normal built in feature of the phone to remotely backup
phone's data.

  Reading of the whitepaper is certainly needed to know for sure what they found.

  Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580