funsec mailing list archives

RE: Praying for Divine Intervention Against Registerfly

From: "Larry Seltzer" <Larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:45:06 -0400

Oh, I bet I get it. Perhaps it had been registered with Registerfly and
the domain was transferred over to GoDaddy (as all Registerfly domains
are supposed to have been) and then GoDaddy took it down because it
expired? Or the hosting service (seems to be WildWestDomains) took it
down?

Someone needs to tell these folks to pay GoDaddy

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/
http://blogs.eweek.com/cheap_hack/