funsec mailing list archives

Re: Very scary.....

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:09:54 -0400

On 9/30/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 9/29/07, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

Nah earned income credit is actually a fed "welfare program". You can
actually get back more money from the govt, than you paid in.

The govt goes to great lengths to make sure that people who actually earn a
lot of money pay "their fair share".

The annual means test that limits how much I can put in my 401k is another
"screw the wealthy" limitation.

Ja, the wealthy have it sooo hard. Its just another example of the man
trying to keep you down lol\

You know, I would be sorry that your not one of the millions who can
agree with these sentiments, but I can't be. Some day, when you grow
up, you too may become a member of the MIDDLE CLASS. Until then, I
say, buck up and quit looking to others to solve your problems.

You say you have a job, maybe you're not working hard enough?

You assume I dont make any money? interesting.

I just thought the "screw the wealthy" was kinda funny. If you are
wealthy, you arent very screwed IMO.

-JP