funsec mailing list archives

Re: The south rises again!

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 18:56:34 -0400

On 9/28/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 9/28/07, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

Boy, aren't we proud of the "luck" we had in being born where we were born.

What is it they say about pride and ignorance?

Not sure, never heard the saying

-JP<raised in atlanta, works at gatech>

That's right, almost forgot the self-loathing tact...

Tact schmackt. not self loathing, just pointing out that I was born in
the south and am not like that. as for teh loathing part I speak from
experience. I wouldn't feel right saying Iranians are assholes because
I have never been there, but I was raised ion Georgia, where up until
2002 fellatio with your wife carried the same sentence as prostituting
underage children (misdemeanor up to 1 yr in jail)

+
The list goes on.
-JP