funsec mailing list archives

Close the internet, or wait till it's shut down

From: "RMueller" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:34:17 -0500

While visiting the recent news on "New cracks in Gmail" and
"Escalating DoS attacks may 'shut down the Internet" I scolled to the bottom
of the page to:

Related stories

    * Unholy trinity of flaws put Google users at risk (24 September 2007)
    * A US CERT reminder: The net is an insecure place (8 September 2007)
    * Google's Lemon squeezes out web app bugs (18 July 2007)
    * YouTube 'riddled with 40-plus security vulnerabilities' (20 June 2007)
    * Yahoo! fixes bug that gave free rein to user accounts (15 June 2007)
    * Google security vulnerabilties stack up (3 June 2007)

Why don't we just shut this thing down for a while till things cool off!

thanks
Randall