funsec mailing list archives

Re: Never forget...

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:06:51 -0500

On 9/12/07, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:

I miss my M16 as it became a part of me, and I liked it, but I honestly
don't want it back.

I like guns.

Is that a political statement or a statement on guns? :) In other
words, you don't want it back because you don't want to be standing
guard again?

Where you are I was pretty sure you could have that same gun back, and
not have to stand guard (for anyone other than yourself and your
family, of course). They make the best Uzi in the world over there as
well - not to mention several nice, LARGE handguns...