funsec mailing list archives

Re: old news - but not here

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:20:58 -0500

On 9/11/07, Andy Sutton <newslists () pessimists net> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 22:09 +0100, Drsolly wrote:
Did I read someplace that in some parts of America, wearing your
trousers low isn't allowed?

That article could have been penned about a lot of countries, US not the
least of which.  Isn't treating citizens like stupid monkeys that need
to be trained how to live "correctly" the entire purpose of Gov't?  :)
--
- Andy

So, you will all defend the Iranian government... interesting, to say the least.

No, this isn't anything like the US - there's not even a comparison.
As to your specific accusations, I would suggest you stop supporting
the cradle-to-grave liberals and their academic sidekicks or one day,
who knows, maybe we will all lay down our guns to suckle the
government's teat.