funsec mailing list archives

Re: Canucks are no threat, right?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:54:41 -0800

Date sent:              Thu, 06 Sep 2007 22:30:49 +0000 (UTC)
From:                   security curmudgeon <jericho () attrition org>

yep, part of the 'Chasers'. The trojan stunt was from their excellent
show, "The Chaser's War on Everything".

Ah, thought they might be.  Thanks much.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
So what we are generally trying to do is not really Risk
Assessment, but Risk Justification.  We don't want to reduce risk
so much as justify why we are allowing our assets to be so
exposed.                                                - Bill Royds
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm