funsec mailing list archives

RE: A Jew in a German Camp

From: "William Lefkovics" <william () emailonastick com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:23:05 -0700

I was watching a Jewish comedienne on TV last night by the name of Sarah
Silverman. She was noting the irony that Jewish people in America are the
largest market for German made automobiles. Expanding from there, she said
trying to exterminate what would be your biggest market is just bad
business.

The title is more descriptive than offensive.