funsec mailing list archives

RE: survey results

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 02:47:00 -0500 (CDT)

I was too lazy to go vote. I gave up my "constitutional right", but I will bitch about the results.

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007, David Harley wrote:

It's not a big number yet. Let's wait what the results say on
Saturday, many people read funsec from private mail accounts etc.

There are those who won't vote at all because there isn't an intermediate
button for those who don't understand gun worship, and don't think universal
disarmament is a practical solution, but do, as it happens, give a damn.

I think that's just a single meta.

--
David Harley
http://www.smallblue-greenworld.co.uk