funsec mailing list archives

Re: hehe...

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:44:39 -0500

On 8/28/07, rms () computerbytesman com <rms () computerbytesman com> wrote:
Another dubious honor we have is the highest prison population in the world:

   http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs2/r188.pdf

Richard

And that is VERY unfortunate - especially when you drill down to the
"WHO" is in prison. Rather than violent criminals and child
abusers/molesters, we're avid drug haters here. But, that could be
changed easily enough - once you convince enough people its the right
thing to do.

And for your part you can always try to serve on as many drug related
cases as possible as a juror and find the person not-guilty every
time. Jury nullification is a forgotten power and the time has come to
bring it back. See http://www.FIJA.org