funsec mailing list archives

Re: RESEND 101 brazilian bikinis

From: Dave Paris <dparis () w3works com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 03:09:14 +0000

Larry Seltzer wrote:
On top of the "off topic" banter, why are these "brazilian bikinis"
exactly? They are all taken from the Wicked Weasel web page, which is an Australian company.

It's a style of bikini for which Brazilian Bikini Waxing
(http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brazilian_bikini_waxing) is
performed.

Or an alternate description: it's a style of bikini (for values of "bikini" approaching the dimensions of a mildly oversized postage stamp) for which, etiquette dictates that a "Brazilian Waxing" is required. One not need to wear one of these postage stamps^W^Wbikinis to get a "Brazilian Waxing". (although $diety only knows why someone would put themselves through that kind of pain - I think I'll stick with tattoos and piercings. ;-)

Also agreed that while I'm not offended, this is about as far off-topic as one could possibly get. Any further and we'd be discussing the security considerations given to the average package of sliced bread.

Otherwise Distracted,
-dsp