funsec mailing list archives

[privacy] Putting your privacy on (the) line

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:52:01 -0800

http://www.wired.com/techbiz/people/magazine/15-06/ps_transparency

He should get together with David Brin ...

"The Transparent Society", David Brin, 1998, 0-201-32802-X,
U$25.00/C$34.95
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/020132802X/robsladesinterne

The book is both reasonable and provocative, and makes an interesting
counterpoint to much of the current discussion of privacy and
technology.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
            I keep asking God what I'm for
            And he tells me, Gee, I'm not sure
                                  - Skid Row, Little Shop of Horrors
Dictionary of Information Security  www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150