funsec mailing list archives

RE: Ban the dam smoking already!!

From: "Randall M" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 19:50:11 -0500

Can we just ban the dam smoking and get on with a different subject!!!

Thank You
Randall M

=====================

"You too can have your very own Computer!"

Note: Side effects include:
Blue screens; interrupt violation;
illegal operations; remote code
exploitations; virus and malware infestations;
and other unknown vulnerabilities.

 [
[
[Message: 2