funsec mailing list archives

Re: Firearm Owner's Identification card issued to 10-month-old baby

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 09:13:26 -0500

On 5/13/07, Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com> wrote:
http://www.dailysouthtown.com/news/383197,dst-nws-d13.article

Why yes, I *am* trolling. I'm betting you people can't resist anyway.

                                        BB

Illinois is finally getting reasonable. My hope, of course, is that
they will eventually drop the FOID crap all together. But first they
need to train their state cops on the federal gun laws so that they
might stop illegally arresting innocent gun owners traveling through
their state.