funsec mailing list archives

RE: New security threat: Back packs

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:14:16 -0400

They're not really backpacks, more like black canvas bags with two drawstrings and a silkscreened logo on them.   I can
get the same things from Oriental trading company for less than a buck a piece, but that is without the logo...  I'm
sure if I bought 2000 of them, that the logo would be thrown in for nothing....  or something like that :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580