funsec mailing list archives

RE: Is this a hoax?

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:51:48 -0400

Yup, XSS ceretainly had to get old to some of them....

 This part of the article had me thinking it is a hoax...

"In Check Point's case, CSRF was possible when a user was logged onto
 https://my.firewall at the same time he or she was connected to a
malicious Website, according to the company's patch release information."

  Now, this piece sounds ok, but the word "patch" is a link over to:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/wdd/dickcurless.jpg

  interesting :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580