funsec mailing list archives

Re: YES!!! Wireless Electricity

From: TheGesus <thegesus () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:32:36 -0400

On 6/9/07, ge () linuxbox org <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
For years I've been arguing with people rgar it is possible when they
claimed it isn't. I had nothing to back my claims but hey...

YES! Now commercialize it.. and start with the cancer studies.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/08/tech/main2903797.shtml

So what's the big deal?  My dad was a Ham radio operator and he
regularly made our house lights flash in rhythm with his voice when he
was transmitting.  It looked weird as hell at night.

Whenever we complained he always told us to reorient the receiving device.