funsec mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Collaborated with the NSA on Vista Security?

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:42:13 -0800 (PST)

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 18:36:09 GMT

- -- "Dennis Henderson" <hendomatic () gmail com> wrote"

On 1/9/07, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:

   Right. Whatever. :-)

The SHA1 on your message is the ultimate irony for ye ferg...

Why is that?

Because I believe that NSA helped develop it...  Make it more robust.

Gregory Hicks                        | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems               | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1
San Jose, CA 95134

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin