funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Whistle-blower Had to Fight NSA, LA Times to Tell Story

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:03:32 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Rick Wesson wrote:
again, we have drifeted way OT.

Time to move to funsec!

-rick

Gadi Evron wrote:
On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Brian Loe wrote:
On 3/6/07, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
Mr. Klein is a hero and a patriot in my book.
I heard al qaeda thinks the same thing..
You are, of course, entitled to your opinions.
We need a word for terrorist lover, can we re-brand commie?

Communism is kinda out..
You can't use commie - I've already studied the idea and it doesn't
hold up. It's not as offensive as a "little Hitler" or a Nazi and not
relevant enough to be funny. We'll have to continue to look for a
better word - avoiding, obviously, a racist remark.

Besides, no commie is going to admit anyone has an "entitlement" not
born of the state. And I do so appreciate hearing that I have, or
anyone has, an opinion entitlement. :)

Time to go watch American Dad. You commie gay Jame Fonda lover! :)