funsec mailing list archives

re: U.S. Cyber Counter Attack: Bomb 'Em One Way or The Other

From: SDALAN04 () smumn edu
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:33:49 -0600

Sorry here goes my sarcasm: This little excerpt comes off as stating: Well cyberpunks are a bunch of wankers, grandpa
wanker said its ok to wank, so we'll just show those wankers how we American wankers really wank.

Sorta like in the movie Wargame, sounds to me like we're just playing ourselves!

Wank on wankers!