funsec mailing list archives

RE: Largest Ever Online Robbery Hits Swedish Bank

From: "Randall M" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 17:31:32 -0600

Doc,
Sorry, but I must disagree. "Dare" programs run here in the schools telling
5th and 6th grader's all about not to take drugs. Most have never heard of
marijuana. By 8th grade they know all about it.

Education works. I work with about 5-600 employees. When I began they
clicked on everything. Today nothing "strange" is clicked on but I'm called
instead.

Most people "want" to know because they are getting tired of it too. I
believe statistics will back me up on this. Less people are exploited due to
the news and such telling about the existing problems. Crackers have had to
come up with more sophisticated means. I just believe EDCUCATION still
works. It doesn't cost more then the "news" media giving public
announcements.

Thank You
Randall M

"You too can have your very own Computer!"

Note: Side effects include:
Blue screens; interrupt violation;
illegal operations; remote code
exploitations; virus and malware infestations;
and other unknown vulnerabilities.