funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: IE 7 affected to old Window Injection Vulnerability

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:56:10 +0200 (EET)

I can't confirm the existence with IE7 Gold, unfortunately, because I have not installed it yet.

- Juha-Matti

Larry Seltzer <Larry () larryseltzer com> kirjoitti:

>>Secunia's advisory is located at http://secunia.com/advisories/22628/
I tried this every which way they provide and couldn't get it to work
(IE7 gold, XPSP2). The only time I saw the test popup content was in the
actual window that I ran the Secunia page from, and that shows no
vulnerability. All I ever saw was it open USA Today in a second window.

Did I miss something?

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/