funsec mailing list archives

Re: Sourcefire makes big mistake

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 13:48:38 -0400

hehe I live in a strange world, dont I? ;-)

On 10/27/06, Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com> wrote:

Dude VanWinkle wrote:
> I know what venture capital is, just had no clue thats what VC stood for
>
> I thought you were tallking about the "bad guys" in the vietnam war

So, you thought that if you wrote good code and paid your programmers
well, then the Viet Cong wouldn't make you take your company public?
Wow, I know they have nukes now, but it's worse than I thought.  Last I
heard, it was the Israelis that were after Sourcefire...

                                        BB