funsec mailing list archives

Re: SECURITY CONFERENCE SPAM

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:38:21 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 shyaam () evilfingers com wrote:
Does not look like a SPAM to me. All their client and customer
listings are authentic.Is there any way to see, how they are fake or
legitimate ones.

I never subscribed to any newsletter, nor for discounts.

        Gadi.

Kind Regards,
Shyaam

Quoting Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>:

Yet another one. They just don't get it, do they? How do we black list
them in our community?