funsec mailing list archives

Re: Offbeat: A Charlie Brown Christmas The Alternate Ending

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:11:16 -0600

On 12/12/06, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
[snip]

Charlie Brown: "I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked
this little tree... isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is all
about?"

Linus: "When we were babies, our parents made a conscious decision to
deceive us. They created a bunch of fairy tales like Santa Claus and baby
Jesus to give us kids false hope, and to comfort themselves as they
approached death. And Linus is just getting warmed up. It's all a bunch
of bullshit. When we die, our bodies lie rotting in the earth, and worms
and bugs eat at our remains, and shit us out into little bits of nothing."

[snip]

Yay!!! Another cynical viewpoint for the world to enjoy - just what we
needed, and just in time too!