funsec mailing list archives

RE: Fusion reactor in basement?

From: "D'Aloisio, Marc" <Marc.DAloisio () ct gov>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 07:21:00 -0500

Actually, a hyperbolic chamber would be a comparatively easy project -
it could look something like a clamshell - one would only have to be
concerned about the focal points of the two hyperbolas, otherwise there
might be problems with sound, internal lighting, etc....

Or, if it did not turn out well, the second definition of hyperbolic:
"adj 1: enlarged beyond truth or reasonableness; "had an exaggerated (or
inflated) opinion of himself"; "a hyperbolic style" [syn: exaggerated,
inflated]" (from dictionary.com)

Sounds like the whole story is hyperbolic - OK - I'll stop.

Marc D'Aloisio, CISSP
Security Analyst; Security Incident Response and Investigation