funsec mailing list archives

Re: Biggest Turkey of 2006: The NFL - Can't See TV

From: "Dennis Henderson" <hendomatic () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 22:27:00 -0600

On 11/23/06, William Lefkovics <william () emailonastick com> wrote:

Oh no, I do enjoy American football.  And Canadian football.

I just don't find it all that important.

I'm sure for Fergie it isn't the game either.  It's the enjoyment of the
family yelling at the TV when something right or wrong happens and
reminiscing about how the game was played back in '82 and imagining who is
better Tomlinson or Bush or Brown or whoever.

I'd rather enjoy a Canadian classic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlH8P8zmGeo&NR

Man I was _so_ expecting the (NFL)net neutrality doomsday analogy from
ferg...

:)

Watched it in HD on the local FOX channel and the Chiefs handily defeated
the Broncos. So long Jake Plummer.. Larry Johnson Rules.