funsec mailing list archives

Re: The Right is right about the left

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:29:56 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Dude VanWinkle wrote:
sorry to bug you guys

I didnt know I was annoying everyone and dont wish to continue doing so.

all apoligies

No problem, that's what, 5 emails today? You are at minus 3.

I realize I must be an asshole, and I am really appreciative of your
contribution, but.. 2 emails a day, 2 per thread, until end of November.

        Gadi.

-JP