funsec mailing list archives

RE: video showing a PC being infected

From: Alex Eckelberry <AlexE () sunbelt-software com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:56:22 -0400

I have another question on the subject.  We do a lot of videos of
infections, and it's a real pain to "smudge" out sensitive stuff (porn,
URLs, etc.).  By the time we get through with the file, it's bloated and
lower quality.

Anyone have any magic to share here?  All we need to do is capture the
video in Windows Media and smudge out sensitive parts.

Alex