funsec mailing list archives

Re: time for the release of another ie 0-day

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:58:35 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, Dude VanWinkle wrote:
On 10/10/06, Larry Seltzer <Larry () larryseltzer com> wrote:

anyone taking bets on whether we will see another 0-day for ie
discovered in the next two days?

If it were my exploit and I wanted to be malicious I'd release it Friday
afternoon. This is an especially mean thing to do during football
season.

friday the 13th, during football season..

you would make an excellent bad-guy ;-)

-jp

I'll be in a horror film night special as part of the Israeli sci-fi con,
Icon.

*shrug*

        Gadi.