funsec mailing list archives

Re: ID theft set to double in Britain in next three years]

From: Kevin McAleavey <kevinmca () nsclean com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:48:21 -0500

 Now now ... a nation COMPLETELY lacking in GATSO's can't be all THAT awful. And yes, while prohibitionist Taliban
prohibited us from basement suds in the past, I'm sure the RE-emerging Taliban won't take THAT right away from us
again. They're too busy trampling all the others and well ... even the Russkies learned, "let the wodka flow and we can
do what we want whilst they're passed out."   =)

Doctor Solomon, COME ON DOWN! Nous parlons Angleterre! Heh.