funsec mailing list archives

Re: RE: OS X Malware?

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 06:33:15 -0500

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 05:59:39 EST, Larry Seltzer said:
I'm a PC> I've got this wart on my dick

And users, being users, try to ignore the wart or make it go away by rubbing
octopus oil or something equally ineffective on it, and don't seek qualified
professional help until it's grown to the size of a small dog and urination has
become a long, complicated, painful process.  At that point, 10% of the users
just throw it out and get a new dick without learning how to prevent warts this
time around.

Umm.. Hmmm.. maybe it's not a perfect analogy.