funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] CIA May Have Illegally Accessed Canadian Bank Records

From: "Dennis Henderson" <hendomatic () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:56:48 -0500

On 7/3/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:

On 7/3/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

> > > Attila wasn't pro-gun.
> >
> > Probably not...
>
> Definitely not.

Okay, I'm forced to take the bait - why do YOU believe that?

<toungue pinned in cheek>

He probably was anti-bow-and-arrow or anti-sword and maybe even
anti-slingshot.  maybe anti-spear?
Guns weren't too popular in the 5th century...

But I think we know what Brian means.  He's just being sullied, i mean
"sollyed" by the good doctor...

:)