funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Which do you fear more: Terrorism or Hernias?

From: Dave Dittrich <dittrich () u washington edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 12:48:24 -0700

Dude VanWinkle wrote:
On 9/11/06, Dave Dittrich <dittrich () u washington edu> wrote:
I assume that is over the last five years.

"With that in mind, here's a handy ranking of the various dangers
confronting America, based on the number of mortalities in each
category throughout the 11-year period spanning 1995 through 2005
(extrapolated from best available data)."

Wow, that was the most polite RTFM I've ever received!  Now if
only we all acted like that, the terrorists would certainly
NOT win! ;)

--
Dave Dittrich                          Information Assurance Researcher,
dittrich () u washington edu              The iSchool

PGP key      http://staff.washington.edu/dittrich/pgpkey.txt
Fingerprint  FE97 0C57 0843 F3EB 49A1  0CD0 8E0C D0BE C838 CCB5