funsec mailing list archives

RE: Sex Baiting Prank on Craigslist Affects Hundreds

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 14:42:55 -0500

I love your wag the dog style Ferg...Ryan (and the infamous KevinP) doesn't
do anything to verify the accuracy of the information received...he just
comments about how naughty the perpetrator was.  Apparently he thinks that
divulging a personal e-mail is far more serious a crime than cheating on
one's wife, or using a work address to secure sexual partners (again,
assuming that any of the information is accurate).

And yea you got me....when I said WE, I really meant you. And when I said
you, I really only meant those who post other people's arguments rather than
forming their own.

-

StyleWar

"Forgiveness doesn't change the past; it unlocks the future."