funsec mailing list archives

RE: One reason why firing people via email is a really bad idea

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:19:16 -0400

  I'm just waiting for the person to send one of these e-mails to the VP's, managers, etc of RadioShack.  Hehehe... A
disgruntled employee could fire the whole lot of them simply by spoofing a return address.... See how they like it....

 I am not a number!  I am a human being!
 Sorry, you work for RadioShack, apparently they feel you are, indeed, a number.

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580