funsec mailing list archives

RE: 'Minorty Report' Computing Interface Becoming Reality

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:29:58 -0400

 That is awesome :-)   Although I'm not sure about entering data using it, the scaleable keyboard is really cool, but
try typing on your flat panel for half hour or so, not very comfortable.  Kinda like the days of the membrane
keyboards, althoug he did say that it's pressure sensitive, so I guess it would be much better than a membrane
keyboard....

  What ever happened to Spore anyway?  Haven't heard much about it lately.....

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580