funsec mailing list archives

'The Slate-Wiper' [Was: Re: Daughter's computer ]

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 03:15:10 GMT

As mentioned in the subject line, I _love_ the nickname the guys
up at USAMRIID gave it. ;-)

I've always been a fan of super-diseases that have the possibility
of reducing the population significantly.

Wow, talk about circular discussions -- didn't we just hit on this
recently?

 http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/04/5PIANKA.html

:-)

- ferg