funsec mailing list archives

Re: Software Glitch, Not Bomb, Shuts Down Atlanta Airport

From: Predrag Ivanovic <predivan () ptt yu>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:09:03 +0200

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:31:29 +1200
Nick FitzGerald wrote:

Predrag Ivanovic wrote:

"Explosive Wednesday"?
Mondays I hate the most...

Something to do with the silicon chip inside your head???

Is that,by any chance,reference to Marvin from HGTTG?
One of my favorite characters from the book.
But,unlike him,with the brain size of the planet,there is nothing much inside my head,apart from
starving brain-eater prepared to run away first chance it gets.
And,if there *is* a chip inside,with my luck,it would be some Cyrix or Pentium with that
infamous(division?) bug,or,even worse.
An AMD <g>.
Nah,my line of thought(heh)was: Explosive('bring *your* explosives to work today!')
Wednesday,Casual(drink-until-you-drop)Friday,Bloody-first-day-of-working-week-Monday.
Hence,' I hate Mondays the most'.
Unless I'm on vacation,which I would be,starting next Wendesday,thank $DEITY.
Bye.
Pedja
--
 "This isn't right.  This isn't even wrong."
                -- Wolfgang Pauli