funsec mailing list archives

Heroes and Villains of World Intellectual Property Day

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:08:01 GMT

Yes, today is World Intellectual Property Day. ;-)

This is rather entertaining.

Via OUT-LAW.com.

[snip]

We’re celebrating the fifth World Intellectual Property Day today at OUT-LAW, doing our little bit to raise awareness
of the role of IP in our daily lives, and to mark the contribution of innovators and artists across the globe.

Asserting your rights is a dangerous game. You might get flamed; you might get rich. This is your chance to hold your
creative heroes high or name and shame the mercenary scoundrels.

[snip]

See the "Heroes and Villains" list here:

 http://www.out-law.com/default.aspx?page=6869

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net