funsec mailing list archives

Re: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStude ntIDs

From: "David Lodge" <dave () cirt net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:58:01 +0200

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:02:39 +0200, <Blanchard_Michael () emc com> wrote:
I shouldn't reply; but for Loki's sake this is getting ridiculous.
By Thor's Banjo, you had better!
By Isus' Flip-flops!  These puns are getting aweful!

By the odiferous feet of Czernabog! This can't get worse!

We absolutley SHOULD be teaching our kids firearm safety.  I'll bet
that would prevent more firearm accidents than any other single
thing ever could come close....

Especially with the MoD training films we were shown, I think it was
just an excuse for the make up team to go to town :-)

   Never mind that driver's education film, "blood red highway" or
something.... That showed dead people, twisted and mangled from car
wrecks....

There's some classic safety films out there, including the parody
"Forklift Driver Klaus - The first day on the job"
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forklift_Driver_Klaus_-_The_First_Day_On_the_Job)

We got some classic films, growing up in 80's "everything is bad England",
these included road safety with David Proust (played the body of Darth
Vader, but has a strong West Country accent) and the one I've been trying
to find: "Apaches" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apaches_(safety)),
I barely remember being shown it. It was shown only in farming areas to
6-7 year olds and featured the gruesome deaths of a group of children,
including drowning in sewage and being run over by a tractor...

And people call me strange, I wander why...

dave